Each one of our guests is welcome and for this reason is expected to follow the Rules of the House and of Hotel Use displayed at the Reception desk, as well as to abide by adequate standards of conduct that do not disturb fellow guests.
We require a EUR 50.00 deposit per person to confirm booking, which implies acceptance of the Terms & Conditions.
Booking cancellation must be done via e-mail according to the following terms without prejudice to the fact that, despite cancellation, the rooms become available once again and that the Management can rent them out again:
- within 30 days from the expected date of arrival, the deposit will be converted into a purchase voucher that can be used within the year under way.
- after 30days from the expected date of arrival, the deposit will be withheld entirely.
To avoid all booking cancellation risks, you can safeguard your holidays by taking out travel insurance.
Check – In and Check – Out
- On the day of arrival, rooms become available from 2 p.m. onwards and half board service starts with that day’s evening meal.
- On the day of departure, the rooms must be cleared by 10 a.m. and the stay ends with the serving of breakfast.
- It is possible to anticipate/delay the date of arrival or departure (for an extra fee, to be agreed), in agreement with the Management.
- Arrivals and departures after staff service hours must be promptly notified to the Management.
In our Hotel, you can pay:
- in cash up to EUR 2,999.00
- by cheque (notify this on your arrival)
- by bank transfer
- by Bancomat and Credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Euro card, Poste pay)
Tourist taxes amounting to EUR 1.50/day applied for maximum 10 days to each guest aged over 14 will be charged in addition to the room rates and must be paid in cash when paying by Bancomat or Credit card.
Discounts and supplements
All holiday rates agreed together with the Management include VAT tax.
- Any meals not consumed on the day of arrival or of departure will not be refunded but may be replaced with a lunch-packet
- Supplement for full board: EUR 12.00 per day per person
- Supplement for single room or single use of double bedroom: EUR 12.00 per day
- Supplement for stays of less than 4 nights: EUR 10.00 per person per day
- Reduction for B&B service: EUR 10.00 per day per person on full rates and, proportionally, on discounted rates
- Discount for child in 3rd bed added to room: 0-5 years old (free); 6-11 years old (-50%); 12-16 years old (-20%)
- FAMILY PLAN: 2 adults + 2 children aged 0 to 12 (in same room) pay 3 full rates
- Discount for adult in 3rd bed added to room: (-10%)
- Special discounts for small groups (min. 15 people) to be agreed with the Management.
Any discounts and offers in course cannot be accumulated.
For your dog, large or small, you will be charged a supplement of EUR 5.00 per day and anyhow they are not allowed in the dining area. Guests are invited to clean up after their pets even if in the fields nearby the Hotel because they are not owned by us. Any damage caused by pets shall be charged to the room.