July - September – starting from 420.00 EUR per week per person
The ‘Ecoristorazione Trentino’ project that this Hotel has joined and complies with, aims at reducing the impact on the environment linked to hotel food and beverage services and to the production chain behind it, which means water and power consumption, the production of waste and air and water pollution, while aiming at boosting the benefits to the territory derived from using local and organic produce.
With the ’Ecoristorazione Trentino’ certification brand granted by the Autonomous Province of Trento, this establishment proves its commitment to protecting the environment and to reducing its impact on the environment, and invites its guests to support this effort by adopting good environmental practices.
The ‘Ecoristorazione Trentino’ certification guarantees the use on the menu of Trentino-produced organic produce, the reduction of produced waste, better energy and water consumption, the use of environmentally friendly products and the distribution of environment protection information to the clientele.
CONDITIONS & SERVICES:
- 7 nights with half board (price per person in double bedroom);
- Menu with main ingredients coming from Trentino production chains entirely run by Trentino operators;
- Combination of wines also deriving from Trentino production chains;
- Guided visit to Val di Sole dairies;
- Spring water with meals;
- Typical Mountain Chalet dinner with polenta;
- Welcome cocktail and Sunday gala dinner;
- A’ la carte menu and salad and side dish buffet; on request: vegetarian dishes, gluten-free dishes and children’s menus.
- Wellness Center: Sauna, Turkish steam bath, Jacuzzi tub, Cold mist, Tropical rain, Relaxation area. (Face Solarium and UVA body Sun Shower charged extra);
- Heated outdoor pool, Garden with small playground, Playroom, Terrace-Solarium, TV room, Tavern, Parking area, Elevator, Wi-Fi;
- Basic Program of Excursions internal to the Hotel, accompanied by environmental hiking guide;
- Free use of bicycles (while availability lasts – helmets not included);
OPPORTUNITY CARD(EUR 1.0/day, mandatory)